Products and Services
With one account, you have the ability to trade all of the following...
• Equities: This includes Common Stocks, Preferred and Preferred Like Securities, Closed-End Funds, and Exchange Traded Funds and Notes (ETFs and ETNs).
• Mutual Funds: Hundreds of families to choose from. Thousands of funds available. View/Search the full list in:
Adobe PDF format
Contact us for fund availability.
Note: Minimum dollar amount per transaction is $500 (unless the specific fund has a higher stated minimum), excluding full liquidations.
• Bonds: US Treasuries (Bills, Notes, Bonds) and Corporate Bonds. Trading Direct does NOT mark up or down the price of a bond. Trading Direct acts as agent (not in principal). Visit the Bond Inventory page to request/filter individual bond availability.*
• Options: Trade Monthly or Weekly Options. Buy Calls and Puts to Open. Write Covered Calls. Sell Puts to Open. Enter Spread Orders*
* Bond orders and spread option orders must be placed via telephone.
See Pricing Page for commission rates.
Our clients enjoy the following features...
- Low margin interest rates, up to 3/4% below the Broker Call Rate.
- Online tax-lot accounting.
- Optional Cash Plus account upgrade with check writing, debit card, and bill pay (see Document Center for details)
- Electronically import 1099 captal gain and dividend data directly into tax software.
- Prompt answers to customer service inquiries via email or telephone.
- Mobile account access and trading via smartphone.
- Free research and quotes.
- Free export of account data to Intuit Quicken and TurboTax. (See Software Compatibility.)
- Fully paid securities lending opportunities are available to those who would like to earn interest by lending fully paid stock.
Start Saving Now.
Open an account and get started.
Questions? Contact us.
Options carry a level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through York Securities. Before considering any transaction, please read the disclosure document/booklet called the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options. Contact us for a copy of this document.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. To check this or any other information about a specific mutual fund, please request a prospectus from the fund company or Trading Direct, to read thoroughly before entering an order.
Use of margin entails risk. Leverage can also magnify losses. In order to open a margin account, please read and submit a Margin Agreement.
Be sure to also read the Margin Disclosure Statement.