Whether you’re looking for competitive trades or low margin rates, our affordable equity commissions are sure to make an impact on your savings.
- , flat rate, regardless of order type.
• Foreign OTC Stocks (Indicated by a 5-letter symbol ending in “F”): $50 added to the normal commission for international clearance costs.
• Stocks under $1 per share: Flat rate $19.95 commission, up to 1 million shares.
• Pre and Post-Market eligible stock trades: $19.95 plus $.003 per share for orders over 1000 shares. (These orders must be placed via phone.)
• Any unexecuted portion of a GTC order will be treated as a new order for the following trading session.
• Maximum share quantity per order: 1,000,0000. Maximum dollar value per order: $2,000,0000.
• Sale transactions will include the industry-wide Security Transaction Fee at the rate of $13 per $U.S. million. (Fee is in accordance with Section 31 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Rate effective 05/22/2018).
• FINRA's Trading Activity Fee (the brokerage industry regulator's tax upon securities sale transactions at the rate of $.000119 per share, up to $5.95 per trade) is passed along for executions of 20,000 shares and over. Under 20,000 shares, Trading Direct absorbs this fee for it's clients.