• Foreign OTC Stocks (Indicated by a 5-letter symbol ending in “F”): $50 added to the normal commission.
Note: Effective 9/24/18, orders for stocks in restricted foreign markets (countries) will no longer be accepted. See list of countries.
• Stocks under $1 per share: Flat rate $19.95 commission, up to 1 million shares.
• Pre and Post-Market eligible stock trades: $19.95 plus $.003 per share for orders over 1000 shares. (These orders must be placed via phone.)
FINRA's Trading Activity Fee (the brokerage industry regulator's tax upon securities sale transactions at the rate of $.000119 per share, up to $5.95 per trade) is passed along for executions of 20,000 shares and over. Under 20,000 shares, Trading Direct absorbs this fee for it's clients.
Maximum share quantity per order: 1,000,0000. Maximum dollar value per order: $2,000,0000.
Options industry regulatory bodies and exchanges charge fees for executing orders. Unlike some other broker's, these fees are NOT passed along to our clients:
• FINRA's Trading Activity Fee (the regulatory agency's tax upon securities transactions) is absorbed by Trading Direct on behalf of it's clients.
• The Options Regulatory Fee (an aggregate of the fees charged by various options exchanges and Options Clearing Corp for executing options transactions) is absorbed by Trading Direct on behalf of it's clients.
• No-Load Funds: $21.95 commission to buy or sell.
• Load Funds: Subject to a front-end or back-end load, determined by the prospectus.
Why maintain multiple accounts with various mutual fund companies, when you can conveniently manage all your mutual fund investments from just one account?
View/Search list of over 15,000 funds (Under Construction as of 7/9/19. To be available soon). Please contact us regarding fund availability.
Individual investors may purchase institutional class mutual fund shares on this list, often with reduced minimum investment amounts.
Note: Minimum dollar amount per transaction is $500 (unless the specific fund has a higher stated minimum), excluding full liquidations.
|• Any unexecuted portion of a GTC order will be treated as a new order for the following trading session.
• Maximum share quantity per order: 1,000,0000. Maximum dollar value per order: $2,000,0000.
• Sale transactions will include the industry-wide Security Transaction Fee at the rate of $20.70 per $U.S. million. (Fee is in accordance with Section 31 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Rate effective 04/15/2019).
Options carry a level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through York Securities. Before considering any transaction, please read the disclosure document/booklet called the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options. Contact us for a copy of this document.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of a mutual fund carefully before investing. To check this or any other information about a specific mutual fund, please request a prospectus from the fund company or Trading Direct, to read thoroughly before entering an order.