• $9.95 plus $1.00 per contract with no minimum
• Add $10 for broker assisted option trades
• $19.95 option assignment
Options industry regulatory bodies and exchanges charge fees for executing orders. Unlike some other broker's, these fees are NOT passed along to our clients:
• FINRA's Trading Activity Fee (the regulatory agency's tax upon securities transactions) is absorbed by Trading Direct on behalf of it's clients.
• The Options Regulatory Fee (an aggregate of the fees charged by various options exchanges and Options Clearing Corp for executing options transactions) is absorbed by Trading Direct on behalf of it's clients.
• Any unexecuted portion of a GTC order will be treated as a new order for the following trading session.
• Sale transactions will include the industry-wide Security Transaction Fee at the rate of $21.80 per $U.S. million. (Fee is in accordance with Section 31 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Rate effective 2-16-16).