Whether you’re looking for competitive trades or low margin rates, our affordable prices are sure to make an impact on your savings.
- , regardless of order type, for exchange listed and NASDAQ.
- for broker assisted equity trades, up to 3 million shares.
- A foreign stock trading fee of $50 (in addition to the normal commission) will be applied to executions of stocks dually listed on the NASDAQ Bulletin Board Foreign Market and foreign stock exchanges or markets. These stocks are indicated by 5 letter symbols which end in an “F”. Example ABCDF.
- The online commission for stocks under $1 per share is $19.95, for up to 1 million shares.
- Pre-Market and Post-Market eligible stock trade commissions are $19.95. For orders over 1000 shares, an additional fee of $0.003 per share will be passed through from the market center for liquidity takers.
The commission for an order to buy or sell securities is based on the actual number of shares executed on one day for one order. Any unexecuted portion of a GTC order will be treated as a new order for the following trading session.
Any applicable industry-wide regulatory fees will be passed along to the client.
Start Saving Now
For an individual, joint, or custodial account, or for a Traditional, Rollover, or Roth IRA, click below to submit your application online.
For all other account types please visit our Document Center.
Questions? Contact us.